Your personal privacy is paramount to The Underrated Tour. We take care to protect your privacy from the moment you visit our homepage all the way to through registration for one of our Tour Stops. THE UNDERRATED TOUR utilizes a multitude of measures to protect your privacy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by The Underrated Tour or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
What information does The Underrated Tour collect on the Site?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as such as your name, date of birth, email address, physical address, driver’s license or state identification card information, basketball skill position, height, weight, shoe size, shirt size, short size, etc. (“personal information“);
- by which you are not personally identified that cannot be traced to you individually. This information is navigational and tells us which pages of our Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, and other information regarding the technical operation of our Site. This information helps us improve your user experience.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
How is the collected information used?
We use the information we collect from visitors to our Site for the following purposes:
- To contact you if necessary.
- To process your registration and respond to your inquiries about the status of your registration.
- To provide you with periodic emails and other communications about the Underrated Tour, merchandise, services and promotions.
- To help us improve our Site.
- To analyze trends and statistics.
- To protect the security of our Site.
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and registrants, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our Partners, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support The Underrated Tour and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of The Underrated Tour’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by The Underrated Tour about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Underrated Tour, or others.
How does The Underrated Tour protect your information?
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any personally identifying information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.